Department of Zoology
1. Jamatia SKS and Chaudhuri P. 2019. Effects of Tea leaf based diets on the growth and reproduction in two tropical earthworm species (Pontoscolex corethrurus and Drawida Assmansis. Appl Biol Res, 21: 211-220.
2. Banik D and Chaudhuri P. 2019. Histogenesis of neurosecretory system in the nerve ring of Eudrilus eugeniae during anterior regeneration. UP J Zool, 40:96-104
3. Dhar S and Chaudhuri P. 2019. Effect of Earthworm,Glyphidrilus sp. on soil Physico-Chemical Properties,Growth and Yield of Paddy- An "In-Situ" Pot Culture Experiment. WJ Agricult Sci, 15:235-243.
4. Bhattacharjee A and Chaudhuri PS. 2020. Effects of posterior amputation on the cerebral neurosecretory cells of Indian earthworm,Lampito mauritii (Kinberg). Neurol Neurosci Reports, 3: 1-4.
5. Chaudhuri PS and Debnath S. 2020. Physico-chemical changes during vermicomposting of a terrestrial weed, Mikania micrantha and leaf litters of of Acacia auriculiformis and Bambusa polymorpha mixed mixed with cowdung. J Env Biol, 41: 178-185.
6. Bhattacharjee A and Chaudhuri PS. 2020. Effects of dehydration and subsequent hydration stress on the cerebral neurosecretory cells of Eudrilus eugeniae (Kinberg,1867). GSC Biol Pharmacol Sci, 11: 53-60.
7. Debnath S and Chaudhuri PS. 2020. Cocoon Biology of Earthworms of Waste Dwposit sites of Tripura (India). UP J Zool, 41: 32-46.
8. Dhar S and Chaudhuri PS. 2020. Earthworm community characteristics in the soils of two terrestrial land use systems (banana and flower plantations) in west tripura (india). UP J Zool, 41: 40-54.
9. Dhar S and Chaudhuri PS. 2020. Earthworm Communities in Paddy (Oryza sativa) Fields of West Tripura(India). Proc. Zool. Soc.
10. Sutradhar S, Deb A and Singh SS. 2020. Melatonin attenuates diabetes-induced oxidative stress in spleen and suppression of splenocyte proliferation in laboratory mice. Arch Physiol Biochem, IF = 2.575
1. Banik S and Singh A. 2019. Effects of physico-chemical characters of freshwater river Feni of Tripura, India on the density of Sperata aor (hamilton, 1822): a step for species conservation. UP J Zool, 39(3): 133-136.
2. Debnath S and Chaudhuri PS. 2019. Earthworm communities in the waste deposit sites (cow dung heaps and municipal solid wastes) of West Tripura, India. Int J Ecol Envt Sci, 45(1): 1-14.
3. Chaudhuri PS and Chakraborty S. 2019. Impact of five different species of bamboo plantations on earthworm communities in West Tripura. Records Zool Surv India, 119(1): 18-33.
4. Chaudhuri PS and Chakraborty S. 2019. Bamboo (Bambusa polymorpha) leaf litter as a vermiculture substrate for earthworms, Pontos colexcorethrurus (Muller) and Drawidaassamensis stephenson. Sci Cult, 85(3-4): 105-112.
5. Debbarma B and Chaudhuri PS. 2019. Earthworm communities under Pasture Ecosystems in Tripura, India. Int J Ecol Envt Sci, 45(2): 179-190.
6. Singh SS, Deb A and Sutradhar S. 2019. Effect of melatonin on arsenic-induced oxidative stress and expression of MT1 and MT2 receptors in the kidney of laboratory mice. Biol. Rhythm Res. IF=0.826
1. Ghosh S, Behere GT and Agarwala BK. 2017. Molecular characterization of ladybird predators (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) of aphid pests (Homoptera: Aphididae) in North east India. Current Sci, 113 (9): 1755-1759. IF=0.756
2. Agarwala BK and Dixon AFG. 2017. Negative allometry for egg size in ladybeetles (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae): Trade-off between egg hatch time and size. Current Sci, 113 (12): 2350-2353. IF=0.756
3. Jamatia SKS and Chaudhuri PS. 2017. Species diversity and community characteristics of earthworms in managed and degraded tea plantations of Tripura. J Env Biol, 38: 1349-1356. IF=0.781
4. Debnath M, Chaudhuri PS, Chakraborty PP and Sil SK. 2017. Nutrient content of native earthworm, Eutyphoeus gammiei (Beddard) of Tripura (India). Int J Pharmaceutical Sci Res, 8(11): 4832-4838.
5. Banik D and Chaudhuri PS. 2017. Regeneration ability in seventeen top soil and sub soil earthworm species. J Env Biol, 28(3): 393-399. IF=0.781
6. Geetha KV and Agarwala BK. 2018. Taxonomy of Scarabeidae (Insecta: Coleoptera) of Tripura, North East India. Int J Zool Appl Biosci, 3(5): 411-422.
7. Ghosh S and Agarwala BK. 2018. Inter-specific relationship of size and walking speed in predaceous ladybirds (Insecta: Coleoptera: Coccinellidae). Current Sci, 114 (1): 141-146.IF=0.756
8. Laskar P and Singh SS. 2018. Melatonin modulates thyroid hormones and splenocytes proliferation through mediation of its MT1 and MT2 receptors in hyperthyroid mice. Proc Zool Soc, 71:186–193.
1. Banik D and Chaudhuri PS. 2016. Neuroendocrine control of posterior regeneration in Tropical Earthworm, Eudrilus eugeniae (Kinberg). J Life Sci, 10: 1-19.
2. Dey A and Chaudhuri PS. 2016. Species richness, Community organization, and Spatiotemporal distribution of Earthworm in the Pineapple Agroecosystem of Tripura, India. Int J Ecol, 2016. Article ID 3190182, 19 pages.
3. Chaudhuri PS, Paul TK, Dey A, Datta M and Dey SK. 2016. Effect of rubber leaf litter vermicompost on earthworm population and yield of Pineapple (Ananas comosus) in West Tripura, India. Int J Recycl Org Waste Agricult, 5(2): 93-103
4. Shyam Roy A and Ghosh D. 2016. Spectroscopic analysis of chorion (eggshell) of two Indian grosshoppers (Orthoptera: Acrididae). Munis Entomol & Zool, 11(2): 596 – 612.
5. Lodh R and Agarwala BK. 2016. Rapid assessment of diversity and conservation of butterflies in Rowa Wildlife Sanctuary: An Indo-Burmese hotspot – Tripura, NE India. Trop Ecol, 57(2): 231-242. IF=0.678
6. Agarwala BK and Majumder J. 2016. Life history fitness of giant ladybird predator (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) of woollyaphids (Hemiptera: Aphididae) in varying prey densities from northeast India. Current Sci, 110(3): 434-438. IF=0.756
7. Banik S and Roy R. 2016. Environmental characters of the habitat of Chitala chitala (Hamilton- Buchanan, 1822) with reference to Muhuri river of Tripura, India. IOSR J Env Sci, Toxicol Food Technol, 10 (11): 34-42.
8. Banik S and Roy R. 2017. Chitala chitala (Hamilton, 1822) from Muhuri river of Tripura, India Distribution, Meristic and Morphometic characters. Haya: The Saudi Journal of Life Sciences (SJLS). IF= 0.4
9. Singh SS, Deb A and Sutradhar S. 2017. Dexamethasone modulates melatonin MT2 receptor expression in splenic tissue and humoral immune response in mice. Biol Rhythm Res, 48: 425-435. IF = 0.826
10. Majumder J, Ghosh D and Agarwala BK. 2017. Haemocyte morphology and differential haemocyte counts of giant ladybird beetle, Anisolemnia dilatata (F.) (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae): a unique predator of bamboo woolly aphids. Current Sci, 112: 160-164. IF=0.756
11. Agarwala BK and Bhadra P. 2017. Identification of generalist and specialist phenotypes of the peach-potato aphid Myzus persicae (Insecta: Hemiptera: Aphididae) in agroecosystem of northeast india. Current Sci, 112: 635-641. IF=0.756
12. Jamatia SKS and Chaudhuri PS. 2017. Earthworm community structure under tea plantation (Camellia sinensis) of Tripura (India). Trop Ecol, 58(1): 105-113, IF=0.647
13. Chakraborty S and Chaudhuri PS. 2017. Earthworm Communities in the bamboo plantations of West Tripura (India). Proc. Zol. Soc, 70(2): 105-118.
1. Majumder J, Majumder K, Bhattacharjee PP and Agarwala BK. 2015. Inventory of mammals in protected reserves and natural habitats of Tripura, northeast India with notes on existing threats and new records of Large Footed Mouse-eared Bat and Greater False Vampire Bat. Check List, 11(2): 1-7.
2. Agarwala BK, and Bhattcharjee PP. 2015. Redescription of Aristobia reticulator (F. 1781) (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae: Lamiinae), with a taxonomic note and record of a new food plant for adults in northeast India. Coleop Bull, 69(2): 205–212, IF = 0.669
3. Banik S and Roy R. 2015. Habitat fingerprinting of Chitala chitala (Hamilton-Buchanan, 1822) from Muhuri river of Tripura, India. Res J Life Sci, 2: 34-42.
4. Bhattacharya P and Banik S. 2015. Study of Fecundity of Ompok pabo (Hamilton, 1822) an endangered fish species of Tripura, India. J Fish Livestock Prod. 3: 1-4. IF = 1.23
5. Banik S and Malla S. 2015.Survival and growth rate of larval Ompok pabda (Hamilton-Buchanan, 1822) of Tripura India: related to efficient feed. Proc Zool Soc, 68(2): 164-171.
6. Chaudhuri PS and Banik D. 2015. Cytology and histology of the cerebral neurosecretory system in some tropical earthworm species. Cytol Histol, 6: 1-7.
7. Ghate HV and Agarwala BK. 2015. A first record of Abryna regispetri Paiva, 1860 (Cerambycidae: Lamiinae: Pteropliini) and its redescription from India. J Threat Taxa, 7(14): 8173-8176.
8. Malla S and Banik S. 2015. Reproductive biology of an endangered catfish, Ompok bimaculatus (Bloch, 1794) in the lotic water bodies of Tripura, North East India. Int J Fish Aquatic St. 2 (4): 251-260.
9. Malla S and Banik S. 2015. Larval rearing of an endangered cat fish Ompok bimaculatus (Bloch, 1794) with live and artificial diets: a preliminary study in Tripura, India. Int J Fauna Biol Stud, 2(5): 16-21.
10. Jamatia SKS and Chuadhuri PS. 2015. Earthworm population of Tea plantation (Camellia sinensis) in Tripura (India). Global J Life Sci Res, 2(1): 173-185.
11. Singh SS, Laskar P and Acharjee S. 2015. Age- and sex- dependent effect of exogenous melatonin on expression pattern of melatonin receptor (MT1 and MT2) proteins in spleen of mice. Biol. Rhythm Res. 46: 403-415. IF=0.826
Seminar/Conference/Workshop/Refresher/Orientations etc. Organized
workshop on “Applied Chemical Zoology”, 29.04.2015 to 01.05.2015
Third National Symposium on Earthworm Ecology and Environment, 9th - 11th November,2013
Conference/Seminar/Workshop/ Winter School
The Third National Symposium on Earthworm Ecology and Environment
9-11 November, 2012
ICAR, ICMR, CSIR, INSA,N.Delhi
Prof. B. K. Agarwala
Winter School on Training in Insect Taxonomy
25.01.2010 to 06.02.2010
DST, New Delhi