Department of Psychology
1. Nutankumar S Thingujam, A compassionate self is a true self? Self-compassion promotes subjective authenticity. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin (SAGE). 2019
2. Rajesh Ganesan, Brief Behavior Technology for effective Management of PTSD with Development of “Alternate-Emotional-Response”, 2019-20
3. Rajesh Ganesan, Brief Behavior Technology for effective Management of “Sex Stories Addiction” with Development of Alternate-Emotional-Response, 2019-20
4. Rajesh Ganesan,Behaviour technology for enhancing adjustment among fresher female hostel students. 2018
5. Rajesh Ganesan, Anger management among the murder convicts in central prison of Tripura, 2018
6. Rajesh Ganesan,Effects of stress management training on adjustment among final year post graduate students. 2017
7. Rajesh Ganesan, Management of frustration among low academic achieving arts post graduate students. 2017
8. Rajesh Ganesan, Management of English language anxiety through behaviour modification techniques of high school students, 2016
9. Rajesh Ganesan, Efficacy of behaviour technology in the management of mathematics phobia, 2016
10. Rajesh Ganesan, Management of aggression and victimization among formative year’s school children, 2016
11. Rajesh Ganesan, Marital adjustment and depression among parents of children with special needs, 2016
12. Ghosh, S., Debbarma, G., Ghosh, E. &Bhttacharjee, A (2016.). Correlation of perceived stress with symptom severity and quality of life in Trichotillomania Patients, Journal of Evolution of medical and dental sciences.
13. Bhattacharjee, A &Banik, N. (2016). Antenatal Depression and Social Support: A study on Pregnant Women.Indian Journal of health and wellbeing\
14. Ghosh, S., Debbarma, G., Bhttacharjee, A &Ghosh, E. (2016). A Study on Pattern of Internet Use And Its Correlation With Personality Trait Among Technical Students (Medical & Engineering). International Journal of Scientific Research (IJSR)
15. Ghosh, S., Debbarma, G., Ghosh, E. &Bhttacharjee, A (2016.) Study of Quality of Life Among Police Personnel In Tripura. Paripex- Indian Journal of Research.
16. Bhattacharjee, A &Banik, N. (2016).Quality of marital life among women of Agartala city. Indian Journal of Positive Psychology.
17. Bhttacharjee, A & S. Debroy (2016). Classroom climate and achievement motivation among post graduate students. Indian Journal of Psychology and Education.
18. Bhattacharjee, A &Banik, N. (2016). Self-concept in pregnancy: An exploratory study. Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing .
19. Bhattacharjee, A & Banerjee A (2016). Well-being among cancer patients. Indian Journal of Positive Psychology.
20. Ghosh, S., Debbarma, G., Ghosh, E. & Bhttacharjee, A (2016). Job Stress of Police Personnel in Tripura: An Analytical Study International Journal of Scientific Research .
21. Bhattacharjee, A., Debbarma, R., & Roy Chowdhury, J.(2015). Pattern of Adjustment among School Going Adolescents of Tripura. Global Journal for Research Analysis.
22. Bhttacharjee, A. &Debbarma, R. (2015).Depression among convicts in central prison of Tripura. InternationalJournal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research
23. Bhttacharjee, A. (2015). Anxiety and quality of life among teaching professionals: A comparative analysis. Journal of Psychosocial Research.
24. Bhttacharjee, A. & Banda, S. (2015). Depression among people living with HIV infection: a gender based study. International Journal of Social Sciences Review.
25. Bhttacharjee, A. & Banda, S. (2015). Ways of coping among HIV infected individuals: An analysis. Indian Journal of Positive Psychology.
26. Bhttacharjee, A. & Debbarma, R. (2015). Indian Tribal Adolescent: A review on their emotional intelligence. Voice of Research, An International Journal.
1. Kukis in Tripura : A glimpse by Dr. Anjana Bhattacharjee
ICSSR, New Delhi Sponsored Ten Days Research Methodology Course (RMC) organised on April 21 to May 1, 2019 [Speakers from outside the state were:-a) Prof. Manas K. Mandal, IIT Kharagpur, b) Prof. N. K. Chadha, Retired Prof. and Head, Delhi University, c) Prof. Kumar Ravi Priya, IIT Kanpur, d) DR. D. D. Roy, ISI, Kolkata, e) Dr. C. J. Thomas, Deputy Director, ICSSR North Eastern Regional Centre, Shillong
Visiting Fellow, Dr. Aparna Ashtaputre-Sisode (BAMU, Aurangabad) delivered lectures to MA students on different aspects of psychology for 10 days-April 21 to May 1, 2019.
Special Lecture on The Role of Role of Research Design in Psychology Research by Prof. Mahmood S. Khan, Department of Psychology, Aligarh Muslim University on 26thSeptember, 2018
Poster exhibition on the occasion of United Nations Psychology Day on April 12, 2018
National Seminar on Youth in India: Issues & Challenges, March 17-18, 2017
Seminar on Suicide Prevention, 27th September, 2016
WORKSHOP On ‘Mental Health’, 29th September, 2015
STATE LEVEL SYMPOSIUM On ‘Suicide Prevention’, 10th September, 2015
A special lecture on: ‘Mental Retardation: Different Aspects and Management’, 21st May, 2015
A special lecture on: ‘Aggression: Different Dimensions and Perspectives.' , 19th December, 2014
Seminar on ‘Neuropsychological Aspects and Prevention of Suicide’, 11th September, 2014
A special lecture on: ‘Management of Psychological Problems among Students’, 29th August, 2014
Lecture on ‘Application of Psychology in Different Areas’ , 24th April, 2014
National Seminar On Health and Well being of Adolescents and Young Adults: An Indian Perspective, 22-23 March, 2014
A special lecture on: ‘Rehabilitation of Disabled: Issues and Challenges’, 15th Feb, 2014
Lecture on: ‘Mental Health Problems of Students: Some Challenges for the New Millennium’, 20th Dec, 2013