All authors/contributors who submit their paper for publication shall abide by following copyright provisions of SARASWAT:
1. Copyrights for all submissions published in SARASWAT rest with the publisher viz. Tripura University.
2.The authors/contributors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks.
3. In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Editor of SARASWAT
4. As per the provisions of SARASWAT’s Copyright Policy and Anti Plagiarism Declaration appended (mandatorily) with all submissions, the material being presented by authors/ contributors in their submissions is their original work and should not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it should be clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements given by citing the source at appropriate places.
5. The final version of every submission should not substantially be the same as any that they had already published elsewhere or submitted for publication anywhere else
6. DISCLAIMER: The opinions, observations, inferences, deductions etal made by the authors/contributors in their submissions should entirely be their own and the editorial tem of SARASWAT, Team SARASWAT or Tripura University shall not be held responsible in any way whatsoever by such.