The Central Library of Tripura University is the Hub of learning support services, and continues to stand at the center of teaching, learning, research and research of academic fraternity on the campus. Through evidence-based innovative learning support services and collections, the Central Library serves as an indispensablepartner that support the University community in their learning, teaching and research activities
The Central Library stimulates teaching, learning, research, and innovation of the university through unique range of collections, thereby providing evidence-based innovative services, facilitating access to hassle-free information resources and strategic collaborations, supporting scholarly information and research, and creating physical and virtual environments to support users.
The Central Library will be an integral component and research hub for teaching, learning, research, and innovation of the university. The library will strive to accomplish its mission by:
• Collecting, organizing, and disseminating rich and diverse resources regardless of format, location, and mode of access.
• Providing evidence-based innovative services and facilitating unique, varied information resources for teaching, learning, and research.
• Adopting and utilizing emerging learning technologies and tools for the benefit of users in the digital environment.
• Making collaborative partnership with other libraries and organisationsin creating a conducive learning environment for users.
• Developing a ‘Knowledge Hub’ by connecting and engaging users through a dynamic learning environment on space, technologies, information resources, and services.
• Developing a ‘Research Hub’ by providing physical and technical infrastructure as well as information support along with expertise in a variety of data related research for stakeholders.
• Preserving rare and unique print and online information resources ofTripura and the North-East region.