Submission guidelines for authors/ contributors:
SARASWAT : The Tripura University Research Journal, a Multidisciplinary and Multilingual Research Journal published both Online (Open Access Continuous Mode) and in Print versions (biennially) invites submission of research articles/papers and research reviews.
SARASWAT : welcomes submission of original and unpublished research work of high quality in the form of research articles (review paper or original research paper) that conform to its criteria of significance, excellence and originality with a clear mention of the category of article to which it fits in.
Each submission should have an informative and precise title followed by name (in full) of the author (s), designation, his/ her affiliation and email address as well as ORCID ID (if available) along with corresponding author details (if applicable). The corresponding author shall in such a case be responsible for publishing the article approved by all the co-authors and concerned institution (if any). (Manuscript in the form of presentation in a meeting, or a project work or official survey work may be accepted with due acknowledgement and permission from the concerned authority).
Typographical, spelling and grammatical errors should be avoided. Acronyms and abbreviations should be spelt out in full when first used in text. Notes (if any) should be serially appended at end of the article as per the Style sheet chosen
Authors/ contributors are advised to submit the soft copy in pdf as well as doc format.
Submitted articles should have the following (checklist):
1. An informative abstract of about 200 words followed by 10-15 keywords.
2. Should be within 4000-6000 words and should comprise of introduction, preliminaries and definitions (if any), problem specification, hypothesis/es (if any) methodology, result and conclusion. The Word Count should be mentioned.
3. The paper should be typed in MS Word, Times New Roman 12 point font in double space.
4. All submissions shall be accompanied by a 100 word brief biodata of the author with photo (in JPEG) in a separate MS Word File.
5. All submissions should invariably be accompanied by a declaration by the author for ensuring anti-plagiarism (format appended herewith) and an URKUND/ ITHENTICATE ANTIPLAGIARISM CHECK REPORT.
The author should strictly adhere to the MLA/ APA stylesheet template(as provided in the sample format attached).
The completeness and accuracy of literature/ reference details of citations should be ensured. Reference / citations based on MLA/APA Style sheet. (See STURJ website)
Please stick to the following Style sheets only as per respective disciplines:
a) Science and Engineering - MLA
b) Humanities and Social Science - APA
c) Literature and Language – MLA
NB: Please consult sample templates appended herewith.
All submissions shall be subject to a rigorous BLIND PEER REVIEW PROCESS for short listing and final publication. Hence mere submission does not in any way guarantee publication.
The Editorial Board shall not be held responsible for any opinion expressed by the author (s).
Please read SARSWAT WEBCONTENT carefully in the Tripura University website for further details.
कुल विजिटर्स की संख्या : 4788554
सर्वाधिकार सुरक्षित © त्रिपुरा विश्वविद्यालय
अंतिम अद्यतनीकरण : 28/02/2024 02:03:08
रूपांकन एवं विकास डाटाफ्लो सिस्टम